Ever find your marketing strategies to not be working? It is important to reflect on your marketing strategies to make your company more successful. Eric Siu explains five top ways to improve your marketing efforts.
1. Ask if your execution is consistent. According to the Aberdeen Group, 32% of marketers said that they feel that they are effectively executing enough content. This means that the majority of the marketers are not getting their content across. It is important to follow up on your marketing in order allow consumers to stay engaged.
2. Ask if your content is relevant. If you are marketing material that is not relevant, most people will not be interested in the content and therefore your marketing will not be successful. It is important to keep in mind of the timing of your content.
3. Ask if you are promoting on the right channels. Nowadays, it is easiest to market your company through channels that are popular such as Facebook, Twitter or other social medias. If you are targeting teenage boys, chances are you will not reach them through the radio. Look into what your target audience uses to receive information.
4. Ask if you are listening to your audience. When marketing, it is vital that you give your target audience what they want to hear. This can be done by forming a relationship with your target audience, allowing them to provide feedback towards your company.
5. Ask what your competitors are doing right. It is important to be aware of your weaknesses so that you can look at your competitors and find out what it is that they are doing that you are not. Your competitors can teach you how to improve your company and your marketing efforts.
To learn more about these five tips and how you can improve your marketing efforts, click here.